Hifu treatment method to Firm up the Dermis of the skin Barnet
But there are safe and excellent alternatives you should try. High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) must be on top of your list. You probably have heard it before. But you might not have enough knowledge of how it works. Well, HIFU is a nonsurgical treatment that stimulates collagen within the dermis and SMAS. It can induce the contraction of both deep layers by focusing the ultrasound in a targeted area. The epidermis comprises of the skin’s outermost layers. The dermis, on the other hand, is located beneath the former. It provides resistance and stretchable strength.
Hifu To Tighten the Dermis Barnet
The SMAS, on the contrary, can be found in the subcutaneous fat. It envelops the muscles of human’s facial expression and extends to connect with the dermis. It composes of elastic fibres and collagen that are quite similar to the skin’s dermal layer. HIFU targets these deep layers, making the skin tighter. After a single session, patients can see noticeable results. However, it depends on the specialist of your choice. Be sure to opt for an expert to maximise the results and avoid serious risks.
How can HIFU Help? with Tighten the Dermis
Tightening the dermis with HIFU technology provides instant rejuvenation. The method itself reaches the deeper layer, which in turn can deal with ageing and sagging.
As with other non-invasive procedures, HIFU can bypass the skin upper layer to focus on specific areas without potential risks.
As HIFU induces enough heat, the collagen and elastic fibre shorten. Then, the tissues tighten, reducing wrinkles, and other signs of ageing.
*Disclaimer – Results may vary from person to person
Why HIFU Stands from Other Options?
- Increases skin tone – Who would have ever thought that HIFU could tighten the dermis? Many people think that the procedure can only reduce wrinkles. But the truth is that it’s good in dermis tightening. It can also increase skin tone, making it a quality and effective method.
- Slows signs of ageing – As we age, our collagen production slows down. With the limited amount of the fibre, we’re likely to have wrinkles, blemishes or stubborn spots. But HIFU can help. Not only can it lower uneven skin tone, but it can also make the result long-lasting.
- Youthful skin – It doesn’t mean you’re at the 40s, and you’d look at your age. Why don’t you bring back your young and rejuvenating skin? Don’t look for invasive surgeries! HIFU has got you covered. It provides a fast result without a recovery period and side effects.
- Lifts the SMAS layer – Who said that only surgical procedures could lift the SMAS layer? With HIFU, it’s effective in SMAS layer lifting. Thanks to its special transmitter.
- Suits for any gender and age – Conventional treatments are not ideal for patients of all ages. They are recommended to people who are 18-year-old and above. However, HIFU is different. It is advisable to teens and adults. Plus, it’s perfect for any gender.
Are you considering surgical lift?
With HIFU, you can be sure that it’s a safe, risk-free, and quality treatment. It is less costly and more effective than traditional options.